"Tarzan, in one tree, sights Jane in another tree. He grabs the end of a vine with length 20 m that makes an angle of 45° with the vertical, steps offhis tree limb, and swings down and then up to Jane’s open arms. When he arrives, his vine makes an angle of 30° with the vertical. Determine whether he gives her a tender embrace or knocks her off her limb by calculating Tarzan’s speed just before he reaches Jane. You can ignore air resistance and the mass of the vine."
lol, my physics homework.
P.S. The answer is 7.89 m/s; He basically knocks her the fuck out.
- peace-love-andhope reblogged this from ahreesha and added:
- intolerablebitch likes this
- physicsgirl reblogged this from ahreesha and added:
- nonsense-in-glassvases reblogged this from ahreesha and added:
- seanlovesmaths likes this
- coride likes this
- ahreesha posted this